Is SFI Internet Income a Scam?
Price: Free (Sort of)
Owners: SFI Marketing Group
Overall Rank: 12 Out 100
Verdict: Let’s Find Out…
SFI Internet Income. Is This Another Triangle Based Scheme (Pyramid Scam)?
SFI which stands for Six Figure Income has been through many reviews both good and mostly bad but my objective here is to tell you as it is. Then the choice is yours. This review is going to test if SFI internet income is the best thing for you or not.
The first thing that will impress you once you land on the page is the fact that SFI is free to get started.
Yes, free and then unlike many internet business scams out there, the true agenda will be gradually revealed to you while it will be too late for you to get out.
Ways of Becoming a Member When You Join:
- First, you become an executive affiliate and you remain executive affiliate each month.
- Secondly, you have to recruit 5 new affiliates by applying the same method you found here.
- Finally, you will have to teach your affiliates to go through the same steps as above.
Personally, I found this quite confusing and a bit tricky because looking at the three steps above, you will practically be doing the same thing all over. Nothing new here.
If you looking to learn how to make money online from home through affiliate marketing, click the image below for one on one help.
SFI Internet Income Product Pros And Cons
Before we go further, let’s take a look at the pros and cons to see how well they are doing and then test to see if it is something worth trying.
Pros and Cons
- It is free to join ( At First Though).
- You can earn little money but you have to spend even more money to be able to earn that. Why? I have no idea!!
- PayPal payments allowed (though it is very difficult to earn money)
- If your success rate is slower due to lack of investment at the beginning then why is it free and what is the essence of becoming a member in the first place?
- Hence it is not actually free. Just a game to get you in real quick.
- You won’t make money if you do not invest money. So how is this free to join ? (You tell me on the comment box at the end of this post please).
- How can you move up the ladder of success when your only option is to shamelessly pursue your friends and relatives to join? I mean literally beg and pursue them!!
- Complains about SFI and SFI marketing group online are popular and very public. This is not a very good sign. You can Google this now and see the proof for yourself.
- Triple Click company, Very impressive. But the truth is that with this approach, you are expected to buy items from a company “you do not trust” so you can collect commission which by the way is like searching for a needle in a haystack.
- You will notice that you may have to spend more for being a member than you actually make in terms of money. (Very Risky)
- Support for your affiliate program is very poor.
- Instead of creating a real business for yourself, you are actually creating more money for the owners.
- You will be surprised by the share number of buying this and buy that emails you will be receiving after signing up. Does this mean that your personal information is been shared to a third party without your consent? You tell me !!
- In fact, this SFI Marketing Group has more negative attributes than meet the eyes and sure it is not a real business prospect for anyone starting fresh.
You can read about my number one Top Ranked online business prospect at my insightful take on Wealthy Affiliate Review on this site. Within the review, you will find how much it does cost to join wealthy affiliate, why it is the best affiliate program and what affiliate marketing company really look like.
It is by far the best for both newbie and those looking to make money while they are learning and possibly quit their day jobs. There is a special offer you can take advantage of right now if you really want your money to start working for you starting from today.
No catch, no fuzz, no back ends, no upsell and no gimmicks. Strictly dedicated to those who are ready for financial freedom. And if you want to know if the Wealthy Affiliate program is a scam or not, read this report.
Still In Doubt If SFI Internet Income Affiliate Program Is A Rip Off or Not?
What everyone does or should be doing if they are serious about looking for how to make money online is to do a review on any program of their choice.
Now I am not saying this should be a standard but I will suggest you do a review on any product or service before handing over your hard earned cash.
Don’t get me wrong as you will find without doubts that some reviews are biased while some are the unbiased honest truth.
But if you go to RipOffReport.com which is no doubt one of the most popular places to complain about any rip-offs products online, you will surely find a lot of complains about SFI internet income as seen below;-
Another shocking report from Ripoffreport.com can be seen below.
The facts are that:
- You will hardly find anyone who can honestly claim to have made the amount of money on their income claim.
- You will notice as above that people are actually complaining about the program.
- That it is much more difficult to even cover the monthly expenses, not to mention how hard it is to actually make money with the program (SFI).
Now if you also take a look at BBB (Better Business Bureau Complaints) you will notice a high volume of complaints about SFI program;-
The facts that you will still notice complaints from people who have been cut off from the system for being able to earn some money will tell you that SFI is not good for you. They were cut off as a result of SFI calling their efforts an intent to defraud their system.
If such action sounds like tactics to hold payments and limit affiliate payouts then am not sure what else is …..
High Paying Affiliate Programs To Join For Free
Apart from the Wealthy Affiliate program, there are other high paying affiliate programs out there you can join for free. This program will cost you nothing to join and you don’t have to build force sale to anyone to join before you make money.
- Jaaxy Affiliate Program
- Ninja Outreach Affiliate Program
- Clickfunnels Affiliate Program
- Rehab Valuator Affiliate Program
- Shopify Affiliate Program
Why You Should Avoid the SFI Affiliate Program!!
- The program is confusing
- You will be getting thousands of emails from companies you don’t know trying to sell you thousands of $’s of the coaching program.
- You will be on your own if you get scammed.
- SFI will make more money off you.
- The program design is very complicated.
- It’s built to take advantage of your time and money.
- You will have to get so many people under you to be able to move to the top of the ladder (Pyramids).
- Triple Clicks simply is more money for SFI.
- Support is poor.
- The tasks are not geared towards your success in online business.
- There are so many complications in the process and the approach is not quite straight forward. If you are paying for something wouldn’t you want to know exactly how to benefit from it? It is a scam. Plain and simple.
To further puts things in perspectives, let us take a look at the comparison table below
Wealthy Affiliate vs SFI Internet Income
Product Name: SFI Internet Income
Price: Not so free after all said and done!
Owners: SFI Marketing Group
Overall Rank: 12 out of 100
Verdict: Avoid Completely. It is a pyramid Scam and you are a long way from attaining success in your online business pursuits if you join.
The honest truth is that; to be able to make any dime with SFI internet income will mean you have to spend even more money. This totally defeats the purpose of trying to make money online.
If all objective is to make money which translates that you should see returns on your investment or better still break even, then this is not for you. If you can’t see the potential of making money then it is not worth the effort.
SFI internet income is designed to make more money for the owners plain and simple.
The comparison table above is the clear and precise explanation of what to expect when you join SFI internet income
Again if you are serious about making money online then Wealthy Affiliate is the best place to start. It is where I started and where I built this website. I am still a member because I can get help any time I need one. There are tons of way to access help and support and the 24 hours live chat used by more than 1 million active members is my favorite.
I can ask the owners direct question via direct email anytime and day about any issue I may be having and I will get a quick reply with absolute resolutions and support. But within SFI Internet Income, this is far fetched. For me, Wealthy Affiliate is a wise investment and so should be for you if you are serious about creating a recurring income online.
If you have any question or opinion about this review please leave your comments on the space below. I will surely get back to you immediately.