Become A Better Trader By Learning To Trade With Trader Simulator
The only real reason why 95% of traders fail often at trading is because they never test their trading skills first before jumping into trading with real money. To become a better trader, one must first be able to test their skills in a risk free environment before putting their real money into a real live trading situation.
Traders shouldn’t be in a hurry to jump the gun. Once shown the ropes, you are either too eager to jump into real life trading or you have no access to real time trader simulator software that has zero risk of loosing you any money at all.
In which case this is where Trader Simulator comes very handy.
To Become A Better Trader, One Should Be Able To:-
- Test their skills with trader simulator software which has a full range of modern trading tools.
- Have access to a software with back-end functionality which allows you access to view your progress time and time again.
- Access a software with real time level 1 and 2 data plus 100% real time data from the market with zero delays.
- Access a software with no commitment on your side, meaning you can cancel at any time.
- All in all, you need Trader Simulator software which gives you a Demo account meaning zero financial risk on your side to test your skill before venturing into real live trading.
What Is Trader Simulator?
Trader Simulator is a zero risk software that allows people with zero experience in trading but want a career in trading to learn how to trade and become a better trader before trading with their real money.
Trader Simulator is designed to:
- Provide you with an easy understanding, zero-risk training platform to anyone looking to begin a career in trading.
- Provide safety for you and anyone looking to begin a career in trading
- Provide you access to tools that even the professional traders crave for and help you gain knowledge of how to work at your own pace.
- Bridge the gap between acquired skill knowledge and putting this knowledge into practice first without the risk of loosing you money in real live trading.
- Give you a platform to test your skills before trading with real money.
- It most importantly paves the way for beginner traders by giving you access to the market at a level that suits you. This is a huge weakness among new beginners and Trade Simulator is poised to address that very well.
Your Trader Simulator Demo Account
One thing that impresses me most about Trader Simulator software is that your demo account is just a demo account. Simple as that. Other reasons are:
- They are not asking you to trade your money with their firm
- The software comes with real time no data delay which is very important and very helpful for new beginners, intermediates and professional traders alike
- It is not a commitment to trade using their trading platform or those affiliated to them
- It is a tremendous opportunity for folks out there to learn how to become better at trading so you can start trading and be able to make lots of money as your tested skills will guide you.
- It enables you to learn and make mistakes until your trading is precise and you are ready to go live.
- It enables you to watch your results and test such trading strategys from time to time to see what is working best for you.
- It is web based with real time data (i.e no recordings), no delays and you don’t have to risk any money until you are ready to trade live.
Who Is Trader Simulator Software For
Trader Simulator software is for:
- Anyone looking for a career in stock trading
- Anyone looking to advance their skills in trading
- Anyone looking to gain new skills in trading so as to be able to make a reliable extra income to help support their family
- Any trading school that wants their student to test their skills first before going live with real trading with their money
- Any professional trader who wants to brush up their skills in trading
- Anyone with zero experience in trading but wants to learn how to.
- Any institution who wants their trading staffs to be better at trading
- Anyone looking to become a day trader but does not have access to a demo account to try their skills first without loosing their money.
- Anyone struggling to make good at trading
- Anyone who is loosing money constantly in trading but wants to get better at it
What Trader Simulator Software Is Not:
- It is not a get rich quick scheme
- It is not a scam
- It is not selling you dreams
- It is not for those not serious about making real money in trading
- It is not for those who are not ready to test their skills first before jumping into real live trading with their money
My Not So Good Experience With Other Learn How To Trade Firms
I remember attending one of those learn how to trade seminars in Birmingham City in the UK some months back. This was completely a different firm and not Trader Simulator.
Anyways, this was when i was looking to learn more about how to trade so i could earn extra income as a day trader. It was a long journey from my location in the UK by the way and although there was no entry fee to this particular seminar, there was a catch!
The catch was the cost of full training alone which stood at almost £5,000. The cost of a demo account alone was nearly £1,500 and that is not all. You were also required to pay a monthly subscription of £500 for your web based real time data on your demo account. That was not all-the materials and books you were going to need also came to about £750
Imagine coughing out £7,750 just to get training, a demo account and start up materials to get better at trading? Well, to cut a long story short i told them no thanks but thanks very much and i got the hell out of there as quickly as i could.
Lesson learned here is that it does not need to cost you an arm or a leg to become better at trading. With Trader Simulator, cost is minimal and you get to choose what suits you best at what price.
How Much Does Trader Simulator Cost
The cost is minimal and they have managed to set up a self explanatory menu with services you can dip in and out of, so you don’t have to pay for what you really don’t need. They have a team of excellent support team who will be very handy to help you find what suits you with zero obligation and no auto-charges to your credit card.
I am a huge supporter of excellent customer service. Therefore any great products or services that have an impeccable one on one experience that i came across, i am always happy to recommend to my esteemed readers if it suits my niche market.
In this case Trader Simulator does have an excellent customer service team. Your email queries will be answered within a reasonable time-frame by a real person not by some auto-reply message. Their contact number is open at all times.
Trader Simulator Membership Area
There are three levels of membership you can choose from. You can choose:
#1, Monthly Subscription which includes everything for $84.95 now with membership expiring after 30Days. No obligations.
#2, You can choose a Quarterly Subscription ($75 a month) for $224.95 with membership expiring after 90 Days. Again no obligation
#3, Or you can choose a Six Month Subscription ($65.84 a month) for $395.00 now with membership expiring after 180 Days. Again no obligation
Stop wasting time and money and get your risk free day trading simulator account with Trader Simulator and start trading now
As you continue to read this post, you begin to feel more and more compelled to experience the benefits of Trader Simulator demo account.
The more you understand just how valuable Trader Simulator software could be to your life, the less you think of delaying to join this important membership levels.
As you keep reading this post, you are beginning to imagine using Trader Simulator demo account and enjoying all the benefits it brings.
The more you keep reading this post the more you feel it would be a waste to let this opportunity to become a better trader slip by.
Let me know your experience by dropping me a comment in the box below and i will get back to you immediately.
Also please help me share this page to your social networks and friends who you think might benefits from reading it too.