In this G suite review, you will be getting an unbiased and a thorough review of G suite, pros, and cons of G suite, what G suite is all about and what customer are saying about G suite. This is my insightful take and at the end of the post, I believe you should be able to answer the question; is G Suite worth it or not?
Among the many questions you may have right now, I am sure the following questions falls among the ones you really needed answers to as soon as possible, For example, questions like:
- What is G Suite?
- What can you do with G suite?
- How much is G Suite per month? (G Suite pricing)
- What is a basic G Suite account?
- How do I set up G Suite?
- Where can I get G Suite?
And many more question indeed but don’t worry, we will deal with all these one by one and then provide you with many more valuation information that I feel will help you understand what G Suite is all about so as to better help with your decision making.
What Is G Suite?
G Suite is a cloud-based productivity suite for your business that helps you get more work done from anywhere and on any device. G Suite can also be described as a team of collaborative products for teams and small business to medium or large businesses.
G Suite Products
- Web Conferences
- File sharing
- Scheduling in cloud
- Professional Gmail account, for example, email@example.com and more than 30GB inbox storage. This is compatible with Microsoft Outlook and other email clients.
- Smart scheduling with Google calendar. You can schedule a meeting at that time that works for everybody and you can get reminders directly in your inbox.
- Store and share in the cloud with Google Drive. Which means you can save work files in Google Drive, access them from anywhere and collaborate in real time.
- Google Docs
- Google Slides for creating presentations
- Google website. Yes you can create your own website with Google
- Google hangout with features chat, videos conferencing, instant message, and much more.
G Suite Features
- Group Calendar
- Document Management
- Project Management
- Synchronizing Editing
- Task Management
- Version Control
- Audio and Video Conferencing
- Chat Management
- Content Management
- Cooperative Writing
What Can You Do With G Suite?
G Suite helps you and your team collaborate, work together and get things done much faster from any part of the world. You can create a professional looking email address with G Suite, access the vast online storage of more than 30GB, share calendar, conduct and have video meetings with your team or partners.
You can create, edit and share files on the go from your laptop, tablets and even from your mobile phone.
You get a 24 hours 7 days a week help and support from Google expert with just a phone call away.
Starting with just $5 per user, per month, you can bring your team together with a professional email, video meetings, online storage and much more. More than five million businesses use G Suite already.
G Suit Pricing
Starting price was not provided by the vendor but my research led me to understand that this will depend on your need and, or your business need and you can actually get your team on board with $5 per user per month.
The great news here is that they have a special promotion which I happen to be given one so if you are reading this and want to take advantage of G Suite Basic Plan today, use this Promotion Code QCH6KPD6K4DMFAA and you will get 20% off a full year plan which is a good discount for the G Suite Basic Plan
If you want to take advantage of G Suit Business Plan today, use this Promotion Code QCNNV67HTEPDPTE and you will also get 20% off a full year plan which is a great discount on the G Suite Business plan.
The vendor of G Suite is Google.
Ther deployment is Cloud, SaaS, and Web
Overall rating: 98 out of 100
Ease of Use: 97 out of 100
Customer Service and Support rating: 98 out of 100
Positive reviews: 94%
Recommended this to a colleague or friend: 98%
Basic G Suite plan starts at $5 per user per month or $50 per user per year plus Tax.
Free trial? Yes
G Suite with unlimited storage and vault: $20 per user per year plus Tax,
G Suite enterprise plan: $25 per user per month
G Suite Competitors
- Monday.com. With an overall rating of 4.7 stars based on 928 user ratings.
- Asana with the overall rating of 4.3 stars based on 3,878 user ratings.
- Slack with the total rating of 4.6 stars based on 6,293 user ratings.
- ConnectWise Control with a summary rating of 4.7 stars based on 675 user ratings. Source: GetApp
What Is a Basic G Suite Account?
The first step is to simply sign up for your trial account. After you sign up G Suite account, you will be guided to verify your Dorman and set up Gmail.
Next is to set up G Suite. At this stage, you will be guided on how to migrate email and set up services like video meetings, shared calendars, and cloud storage.
Next stage is to discover training resources like the G Suite learning center and learn how to build your support team and much more.
Watch the Introductory Video of G Suite Below
Getting Trained To Use G Suite To Your Advantage
The G Suite learning center comes with guides, tips, and plenty of resources to enable you and your team to make the necessary transition to G Suite.
G Suite comes with its own show on YouTube. Which means you can watch videos that offer many tips and tricks on a vast range of topics.
Browse transformation gallery and get inspired by finding new ways to work with your team to get things done much faster and from anywhere.
Pros of G Suite
As these pros are more than many, I will use a bullet point to itemize them for a better understanding if you don’t mind.
- First of all, it is Google. I mean where else do you want your business online to be? Big old Google controls 85 percent of search engine online not to mention Google Plus and YouTube. The big advantage for you here is, you will be playing on their own field which means a better chance of ranking, organic traffic to your site, brand recognition, trust and solid reputation. This is my own take so feel free to chip in if you have more, please.
- G Suite provides a fantastic office collaboration and productivity for small to large businesses.
- Seamless workflow.
- Unlimited storage for business and enterprise plans only.
- Marketplace availability Apps and synchronization or better still, integration.
- Ease of use.
- Ease to work between Apps and also help keep your work safe and secured.
- Both free and paid marketplace Apps.
- Its seamless integration with other Apps in the marketplace makes it a formidable and powerful business tool.
- G Suite makes it easy for you and your team to edit one document.
- Ability to search file and documents using keywords.
- Google Plus photo backup.
- Mobility. Meaning you can access your files, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc on the go and easy.
- G suite helps your business cut cost and save more especially the elimination of work repetition, unnecessary bureaucracy, more ecosystem and overall efficiency.
- Best connectivity tool ever.
- Service and features can be enabled and disabled at any time.
- Thorough online help and page.
- Excellent customer service. Hey, it is Google indeed hence the best for their customer.
- Very responsive customer support for all plans and even when you are on the 14-day free trial.
- Their price is unbeatable. Competitors are just playing catch-up.
- The set up is easy with an easy guide you through approach.
- When you use G Suite, it comes with your own domain which is fully hosted.
- Like any Google products, G Suite is fast and easy to use and most of the Apps are free.
- You can customize all the tool both free and paid ones to suit your brand image.
- You can add a new user to your platform easily as a business.
- One stop shop for everything.
- G Suite makes life easier as you can collaborate and work with your team in one single platform with ease.
- It is more than email and cloud storage.
- It is a one-stop shop for web-based companies.
- G Suite allows you to manage your business communication centrally especially on files and project collaborations.
- Very suitable for a remote business, all you need in one place and at an affordable price.
- Works well with your existing file format.
- Easy to configure your meeting room as a resource in the calendar.
Other Pros of G Suite According To User Experience
The source and credit for the above images go to the guys at Capterra. You guys are simply awesome!
As with anything in life and online, there are always pros and cons to it and unfortunately, G Suite is not left out in those respect. I also noticed that most of the cons came from those with vast knowledge in all things web-based, data management, and analytical skills. Hence every individual on their level has a different need which may or may not is fully found in G Suite platform.
The following are the cons I came across during the journey of this post:
- The existence of too many similar collaboratory Apps. Again some people or business will find this useful as they have choices and some will prefer fewer but unique collaboratory Apps. I will leave this to your experience.
- Power users will always seek for more workflow and productivity flow which I found often during my research but again this boils down the skills and versatility of the user.
- G Suite and Grammarly are currently not compatible at the moment so if you are a writer who uses G Suit I guess your review will fall on the con side.
- It doesn’t for allowing MDM solution just like Apple does in an event of stolen property or it got lost. Again this comes down to IP monitoring which falls under privacy protection as can be seen on the TOS. (MDM means your ability to trace and track your item if it is stolen or got lost so you have the possibility of finding it.)
- G Suite needs an internet connection to work. Then again what doesn’t need an internet connection to work these days?
- The admin panel can be just a little confusing especially to a newbie but their customer support is a top-notch are just one phone call away from helping you with anything technical.
G Suit Customer Success Stories
This is where I bring you the product success or not to success stories as with every review I do, customer side and experience plays a great role in my ability to deliver an unbiased review.
As you can see, a lot of companies and organizations all over the world are benefiting from what G Suite can offer. These companies range from Clarkstown Police Department, Comanche County Memorial Hospital, Conrad Electronic, Chicos, etc. All of these organizations have one thing in common to say about G Suite. Ease of use and general work improvement.
Another success story I will like to include here or bring to your attention is by one of their customer Made.com. Enjoy the video testimony below:
G Suite Users Across The World
G Suite is available across the continents and also in more than 21 languages across the globe as you can see from the above picture.
I hope I have done justice to this review which, to be honest, took me longer than I thought due to raw data and vetting processes I usually deploy on my reviews. To be honest G Suite did stand up to its name. During and throughout my research period for the post I did come across nothing but positive vibes about G Suite. During which I was able to find answers to the most questions people often asked when searching for G Suite online. This review reminds me of Wealthy Affiliate review I did while back which by the way is the best affiliate program on the internet.
I also notice that nothing in this world can do without pros and cons. It is our common threat be it business or personal. And unlike any online business or web-based data processing platform like G Suite, it has its own cons. These cons as I noticed centered around one thing and one thing only, complex folder structure. Then again some highly skilled data analysts and experienced web and data managers who want more may find it not good enough for their need. But the majority of basic and enterprise users find more pros than cons in using as they find more benefit in using G Suite every day.
Now it is up to you. What do you think about G Suite? Have you used it before? Do you intend to give it a try? Has this review helped in clarifying any questions you may have before you came across this post today? Did you find the data and information on this post including the images useful? With that said, I am sure this G Suite review will now help you to know if the G Suit is worth it or not. If you ask me, I will say it really depends on your business need and yes it is definitely worth the money. But you only have to find out for yourself.
Where Can I Get G Suite?
You can get G Suite account set here by clicking the button below and you can start with a 14 days free trial.
You use this promotion code – QCH6KPD6K4DMFAA to get a good discount for G Suite Basic Plan and also you can use this promotion code –QCNNV67HTEPDPTE to get a great discount of G Suite Business Plan.
If you found this G Suite review useful, please do help me share to your social media network so others can benefit as well. If you have any question or comment please do so in the box provided below. And I will get back to you immediately.