Is CB Passive Income A Scam ? And Does It Work ?
Product Name: CB Passive Income
Selling Price: $1 Trial
Product Owner: Patrick Chan
Rating: 30 Out of 100
Literally the product copy Patrick Chan’s system by “cloning his entire internet business system today”. To me the whole product depicts more of you sending traffics to a website (cookie based) to attract email sign ups and then make commission from Patrick Chan when the emails owners signs up (leads).
How Does It Work ?
Looking at the above business model, you will simply notice how step one above involves new subscribers often at the mercy of gazillion emails being sent to their inbox which is often annoying and from one potential product customer( aka you the CB Passive income affiliate).
In this case you, the CB Passive Income affiliate member will be trying to convince folks to opt for one great deal to another and more often than one. The same offers of how to make a million buck you usually receive on your email is the same offer you will be sending to people. How Annoying is that?
How Can You Make Money With This ?
The only way you can make money with this is by basically spamming your website all over the social media sites like the YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and so on which is very annoying. The only customers you will probably see will be the spur of the moment impulse buyers and even if you made any sell you will be delivering no value at all.
- Make million buck system hype
- 2 websites for free
- Squeeze page set up by Chan & co to start collecting Leads.
- Main Idea is passive income
- Legally sending offer and promotions to emails
- Its a hype
- 2 free websites and then what ?
- No training or help on how to get traffic
- Website with no content (very difficult to rank in Google)
- Spamming peoples email
- CB Passive set up is only geared towards spamming Folks.
- Claimed to be a “done for you” easy turnkey but its not. The truth ? there is no success without real hard work.
- Extremely low rating
- High refund rates ( check click bank stats)
- Not so super secret. The model is all over the internet and some classed as scam.
- No helpful community
- No one on one help
- Lack of emphasis on SEO traffic as there is no content oriented traffic expected.
- Lack of in-debt value to create a passive income
On the sales page Patrick Chan did reference couple of names of friends or associates & co but one name stroked me a bit more like wait a seconds, and led me into actually finding a bit more. Bill Bartmann, Billionaire Coach in the picture below.
Now if you do a quick search on the internet, you will find one or two article that associates “massive accounting fraud” with his name. In Fact you type in Bill Bartmann name into your search engine right now and find out yourself.
Is CB Passive Income a scam or not …………I will not necessarily call it a scam set up, may be a sleek snake oil sharpie salesman at your door on Wednesday morning ?
You be the judge but I can honestly say that any program that boost of making you money online should at least meet up to 80% of its expectations, the remaining 20% should be your hard work.
But almost all the goodies CB Passive income assurances were found wanting. The only good things is 2 free websites and squeeze page set up. No quick fix, short cut and one push button plug to success online.
You Can Do Great Things
Hey even I can give you 2 free Websites right here right now with full basic training courses and video with an army of community help and support in a very spam free environment. And you can start to earn gradually before your eyes on day by day.
If you have already bought CB Passive Income affiliate program that’s still ok. All I will suggest is put in more hard work and try to provide value to potential buyers. Don’t spam them off the face of the earth.
Today You Can Start Right
If you haven’t bought the affiliate program and you are still looking for Legitimate and real money making affiliate program with real life case study proofs? Then click and read my article of Wealthy Affiliate – My Insightful Take- here on my website equip yourself with all the knowledge you will need to kick start your online business .
If you have any question or need help with anything on this post please do comment on the space below. I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP !!