Affilorama By Mark Ling- It Is Worth Joining ? Or Is It Just Another Money Making Scam ?
Product Name: Affilorama
Owner: Mark Ling
Website url: www.affilorama.com
Price: $1 30days Trial, $67 Monthly, $497 for 3 years plus Upsells
Overall Rank: 75 out of 100
Membership Overview Of Affilorama
Affilorama was founded by Mark Ling in 2005 with intent of building a community whose mission is to train affiliates in internet marketing world. His pioneer products like “Rocket Piano” and “Jamorama” geared him towards creating a frame work that can help train his affiliates around these product niche.
Levels Of Affilorama Membership
There are various kinds of product to select from within several levels of Affilorama membership with option of more advanced levels which may allow you access to some various plug in tools. Among many other programs out there, Affilorama is closer to being able to respond gradually to industry demand but still very far from doing a perfect job. With so many “upsells” attached to the affiliate marketing product and unclear of when and how you get help this review may help you make proper decision.
The Good and The Bad
- Free option to choose between basic and then you can invest more for more levels
- Very large affiliate marketing communities
- Basic access to communities
- Many members
- Able to promote product
- Software applications and easy to adhere training items.
- Very limited basics compared to paid ones
- Unexpected “offers” and upsells
- Program cost has the tendency to increase
- Out dated training (not good for business)
- No one on one support from Mark Ling
- Too many options leads to bad choice of program for business
- No up hand information about promoting Mark’s products already advertised on click bank
- You are limited to picking only click bank products
- Most premium contents you can get in Wealthy Affiliate for free
- Looks like only the top guys makes the most money
- Limitations on the full training programs you had to pay to use
- Tools not updated as market evolves e.g PR of Trusted Site Too and Social Snoop.
Support Within The Affilorama- Can You Get Direct Support From Mark Ling ?
Support program is usually the make or break of any potential success or failure of any new or existing internet marketing program out there. In Affilorama, you are quickly shipped to the support team immediately after signing up. The structure of the forum gives room for “delayed” support most times. Mark Ling occasionally joins in on the comments and questions shared within the community through forums but you can not get one on one help from him in timely manner. His exhibitions quickly tells you that he is an entrepreneur with many baby different projects at the same time and mostly unrelated to the one you are into.
Who Is Affilorama For ?
- People who want to make money online
- SEO learners
- Affiliate program seekers
- People who are desperate to make money online
- Job seekers
- Minimum wage earners
Affilorama Training Tools
- Affiliate Training
- Blog Bootcamp
- Premium Tools
- Website Hosting
- And PLR Articles
What Does Affilorama Cost ?
With many different offerings and upsell within the Affilorama, pin pointing cost can get little bit confusing if not complicated. I basically do not like any product or program that comes with pop up mushroom cost which were not clearly explained right from start. I can not be asked with the time associated with trying to figure it out. And trying to sell someone something new when he/she is still trying to grasp the ones he/she just bought can never work for me.
Affilorama products are no doubt quality but the price mechanism and costs surely are of more expensive than my highly recommended number ONE affiliate marketing training program on the internet.
The Idea Of Promoting PLR (Private Label Rights) within the Premium package Does Not Sink Right
By the way PLR Articles are private label rights of already made information products in a well researched niche market supposedly hot niche. The PLR product is packaged and ready for you to start making money with. The Private Label Rights also means you can do any thing you like with it, sell it in form of e-book or any format or even open a website with coaching plans if you are vastly well experienced in the niche market you choose the PLR for.
Now the above strategy of Affilorama Premium Package may sound good and lucrative especially when you don’t have to research any thing. But you watch out for the following down sides:-
- Content duplication as you are not the only one who have access to it (PLR)
- Out Sourced content will surely have no impact as something you originally created
- Your website will lose ranking as the same content is every where on the internet
- Out dated and bad business strategy ( ok back in 2010)
- Leads to content marketing failure
- Everyone will be doing the same thing and that includes you.
Levels of Products Offered Within Affilorama
I am sure you will agree that if you are paying $67 p/m, then you should at least get full access to the system and every tools you need but check out the following….
Upsell One: AffiloBlueprint 3.0 Membership is $197, then $67 p/m. This upsell includes:-
- 6 WordPress themes that focuses more on PPC and less SEO
- 13 lessons
- 85 video trainings from on affiliate marketing
- Niche research
- Free traffic method through Google’s content network
- The package does not come with support. For extra support and help on this package you have to pay extra $65 p/m
Upsell Two: AffiloJetpack Membership $497.
This package is high ticket” by Mark Ling and do contain some good information like:-
- Graphics for every niche
- Three E-book per niche intended to be free article
- Fifteen email newsletter series, one per niche
- You can choose five niche out of ten provided niche package
- Twenty PLR Article
- You can have Affilotheme
Even as this package do seem a bit currently dated regarding its offerings, the $497 seemed prettily over priced. It doesn’t completely lack ulterior motives as it also seems as if Mark is training you to become his affiliate-(more money for him).
If $497 year really worth your investment then you be the judge. But I know you can have access to a lot “greater” alternative for a whole year far less than $497
Upsell Three: Affilotheme $97:
This is the Mark’s last upsell he will approach you with. It comes with one free hosting that’s it. After that you have to join Affilorama Premium if you want to keep maintaining your hosting. The WordPress theme comes with support training which shows you how to implement it. The package includes:-
- Private Members Only Forum
- One year of hosting
- Graphics making tool
- Affilotheme WordPress theme
- Videos on how to utilise it
The total ramification is that you will be looking at a static budget of $791 plus monthly $67 to pay for monthly Premium membership if you take their offer.
My Conclusive Opinion of Affilorama
No doubt Mark Ling and his group are surely one of those with legit intention of helping people out there in the industry. But the vast number of upsells and not “very unclarified information” within the system can be very confusing to newbies. To join Affilorama, you will need a clear thought of plan and careful look at your budget to cope with the upsells.
Sales Page: www affilorama com
Owner: Mark Ling
Overall Rank: 75 out of 100
VERDICT: Legit, generally quality training with some “obvious” shortcomings
If you would like to add your own personal review of Affilorama or you have any question or comment, please comment on the section below. I will get back to you right away.