Real estate software helps realtors, agents, investors, and everyone in
real estate business with anything from finding news deals, analyzing
deals, and selling new deals. The right real estate software can save
you a lot of time, money, and help improve productivity and profit.
We have identified 30 best real estate software in the industry and
there pros and cons so you can choose.
You may have been searching the internet for a list of best real estate software online but here we have covered all top 30 best of them. All you have to do is grab a coffee, sit back and read through to see if any of these tools suit your real estate business need.
Below are our top picks:
Zillow Premier Agent
(Mainly For Investors And Agents Leads)
The features include:
- Lead Notifications
- Lead Pipeline Management
- Zillow Premier Agent Concierge (connects users with clients automatically)
- Integrated Client Management Solution,
- Mobile App
- Available in Mobile Devices and Desktops
- Zillow Premier Agent Direct (premium exposure on Zillow and Facebook listings)
- Streamlined Task List.
- Team Management
- Agents and users can create a free account and start using Zillow right
- You can respond to leads any time and anywhere by using Zillow App as an agent or anyone really.
- Popular integration with Gmail. Dotloop, Zillow, Property-based, and Trulia.
- Helps you categorize your leads and filter them so you can prioritize
according to buying potentials.
- Zillow Premier Agent overview video which provides a tutorial on how to integrate leads from other third-party sources into Zillow premier agent software.
- Most users found the Zillow very expensive.
- Some also said the emailing system is pretty basic and can do with more customization.
- Filtering leads from the system could be tedious and quite time-consuming.
Rehab Valuator Software (Lite and Premium)
With Rehab Valuator Software, you can market your wholesale deal like a pro! There real estate wholesaling software helps you create effectively,
concise, persuasive marketing materials that seal the deal for you.
Tailor your marketing pieces to house flippers or landlord investors, and share them by email or social media.
Who Is Rehab Valuator For?
- House Flippers
- Multi-Family Investors
- Developers were both commercial and residential.
- Landlords, and anyone in the real estate business.
Rehab Valuator Features:
It has great features like analyze deals, calculates deals, manages contracts,
markets your deal, and find new deals. And most importantly get
funding for your project.
- Best for anyone in the real estate business
- A free version is free for life
- Compatible across all platforms and operating system
- Web-based no downloading require
- Free video tutorials on how they use it best and also a video tutorial on how to structure private money deal that gets lenders begging to invest with you.
- Most importantly you can get funding with a click of a button when you use the premium version.
- A handful of video, trial to go through but if you value your business it is worth watching plus it’s free.
Note: This is probably the top best real estate software that has ever hit the real estate industry online and offline. Why? Because we found out that:
- The free version is free forever. Meaning anyone in the industry could get the software with a simple email account. No credit card required. Be you small, medium or multi-national business.
- The second reason is that the software is packed with more value and the free version does even more than most paid for real estate software we have tested out there.
- The third and definitely not the last reason is the fact that you can apply for funding with one click within the software in house users. No other software has this benefit and for that, we believe Rehab Valuator is the best real estate software that ever hit the real estate industry.
DealCheck (Property Analyzing And Deal Finding Tool)
DealChech is one of the world-leading real estate analysis software of our time.
DealCheck just got some new features that put the software in the top limelight.
- Import property data from public records.
- Customize precise deal parameters.
- View detailed financial analysis and projections.
- Look up recent sales and rental comps.
- Calculate your highest offer price to the seller.
- Export and share professional PDF reports.
- Accurate Analysis, Every Time.
- Designed for Speed.
- No Learning Curve.
Who Is DealCheck For?
- And it’s loved by over 100,000 professionals worldwide.
DealCheck just added new features that are a complete game-changer in the real estate software industry. The DealCheck App is super mobile friendly and responsive.
It has a 14-day free trial and you can use this Promo – Code VIP25OFF to get a whopping 25% discount off your subscription.
RealScout (Leads Generation Real Estate Software)
Real Scout is a real estate’s choice for a collaborative home search and according to the website, it charges nothing to register and it is totally risk-
RealScout costs are $39.95 month to month on the ultimate package. $30 plus $2.95 per month on listing with the Pay As You Go package, and their
enterprise package which you have to request a quote if you are a big
Real Scout Features:
- Safe Search.
- Integrate with RealScout third party App.
- Rapid Listing Alerts.
- More Deals, More Profitably.
- Property Comparison.
- For Web and Mobile.
- Agents dashboard.
- Broker dashboard.
- Analytic tool.
- Lead distribution tool.
- Maximize Agent Adoption.
- Leverage City-Wide Buyer Demand Insights to Win Listings.
- Easily Add Your Leads and Contacts.
- Leads flow directly from Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com into RealScout, where their customers cite a 100% lift in lead conversion rates.
- It’s not for everyone in real estate business e.g. rehabbers, house
- You cannot get funding to finance your project.
Who Is RealScout For?
- Real estate agents
5. Showing Suit (Mainly Showing Real Estate Software)
The platform starts at $2.95 per month and syncs with Supra eKEY and Sentrilock lockbox software. It makes preparing reports a lot easier and less
Showing Suite Features:
- Automated Showing Scheduling.
- Home feedback.
- Showing Note.
- Individual Agents.
- Lockbox Sync.
- Automated Scheduling for Buyers.
6. Real Geek (CRM Software)
Real Geeks costs you $199 per month and an additional $350 for updating for 1 or 2 agents.
Real Geeks also costs you $550 per month including ad spend to maintain PPC ad campaigns, instead of charging you a percentage of ad spend.
It also charges you $50 per month to generate seller leads which position it
as best if your agency has a very deep advertising budget.
Real Geek Features:
- IDX Real Estate Websites.
- Property Valuation Tool.
- Lead Manager CRM.
- Facebook Marketing Tool.
- SMS Autoresponder.
- Facebook Marketing Service.
- Personalized Mobile App.
- Real Leads.
- Market Reports.
- Automated Email Drip System.
- Automated Home Valuation.
7. Cloud CMA (Comparative Market Analysis)
First of all, Cloud CMA has moved to and now become Cloud Agent Suite. This software is specifically built with agents in mind.
It has a free trial and comes with a free demo.
The software costs $45 per month for the Cloud CMA tool or $125 for the Cloud Agent Suite,
This comes with top features like client listing alerts and lead engagement
tools. It also allows for customization of account profile which can
help with your branding.
Cloud CMA Features:
- Cloud CMA
- Cloud Streams
- Cloud MLX
- Cloud Attract
- iBuyer Connect
Structurely (An Artificial Intelligence Based Leads Software)
This real estate software that uses artificial intelligence to qualify leads
with an inbuilt Chabot named Aisa Holmes.
- Starter 1 seat with 50 leads/Mo @ $179/mo. This comes with Start trial, Text and Live Chat, CRM Integrations, and Mobile app.
- Growth has 10 seats with, 125 leads/Mo, and $299/mo. This package comes with Start trial, Text and Live Chat, CRM Integrations, and Mobile app/admin log-in.
- Build package has 30 seats with 225 leads/Mo @ $499/mo. It comes with Start trial, Text and Live Chat, CRM Integrations, and a Mobile app/admin log-ins.
- Franchise package comes with Custom Contact us,
- Get in touch
- For 225+ leads/mo. and large agencies
- Text, Live Chat, Mobile app
- CRM Integrations / admin controls
BoldLeads is an interesting new innovative technology that helps you get more listings and buyers in your very own city. The email open rate at
BoldLeads are usually higher than ordinary email.
BoldLeads integrates with Could CMA so you can automatically send your leads gorgeous, accurate CMAs on demand.
- Marketing blast
- Text Concierge
- Lead referrals
- Email and test template
The system also provides lead follow-up via built-in drip campaigns and instant lead notification, plus access to the Real Estate Masterminds Facebook group.
Take the advantage of its lead-capturing websites to fill your listing pipeline. We’re constantly developing new features and testing our sites for the highest conversion rates at the lowest cost per lead.
According to the website, Revaluate “uses Artificial Intelligence powered by
an advanced algorithm to find who in your existing database is more
likely to move in the next three to six months”
KvCore (Real Estate Lead Generation)
The owners of this platform believe that to grow and compete in your
real estate market, you need to empower all of your agents with the
The problem is, you have some that do lead-gen, some that work SOI, some
that prospect. kvCORE is the only solution to provide
industry-leading lead-gen, empowered SOI and high-powered prospecting
and networking tools. All with the ability to automate your entire
There is a free demo and you can visit the website by pressing the blue button below.
REDx + Storm Dialer
Keeping up with the volume of numbers you need to dial, time spent in dealing with voicemails, hang-ups, or wrong numbers can be tedious.
By using Storm to prospect your REDx leads from one platform, you will be
saving a lot of time and resources. Visit the website here for more.
Again this is another AI software that is focused on unleashing the profit
potential of your real estate existing leads.
The owners believe that “real estate agents miss 60% or more of the listings in their personal network. First makes it easy to connect with the sellers you know months before they list – or hear from another agent”.
There is a free demo to try it out if you visit the website here.
RPR (Realtors Property Resource)
RPR is a property data software with an App that now includes commercial
It is very handy with a bucket load of information that will help you
answer your client’s questions at any time.
You can use your location to instantly search and analyze on and off-market deals, distress data, valuations, flood zone, mappings,
demography, school, market trend, tax, and mortgage information. All
on the go with your phone.
The App is exclusively for Realtors and you can visit the website here
for more information.
According to the website, Streak was announced as Google’s 2018 Technology Partner of the year, in recognition of our fully integrated CRM and deep, powerful
integration with all of G Suite – Gmail, Calendar, Drive and Sheets.
With Streak you can manage, investors, projects, candidates, support
tickets, partners, buyers, and sellers all from your simple Gmail.
Visit the Streak website here for more.
Pipedrive is another powerful web-based CRM sales and lead management software that provides monitoring and sales solution to your business.
- Insight and reports.
- Track communication.
- Manage leads and sales.
- Automate and grow.
- Mobile Apps and integrations.
- Privacy and security.
According to their website, Pipedrive users close an average of 28% more deals after their first year, You can try Pipedrive for free and you can use this Promo – Code pdp-obp to get a great discount on your subscription.
17. Showcase IDX
IDX offers all the latest IDX tools, such as Google Maps view,
polygon map search, adjustable lead capture options, and listing
saving capability. Agents and realtor brokers can get the Essentials
package for $59.95 per month or the more advanced Premium package for
$99.95 per month.
IDX makes it so easy for you to get started and have a beautiful IDX
on your website in minutes. For more of that customers think about
the software, visit the website here.
Zumper according to the website “is the easiest way to find an apartment a
rent near you”. You can apply for a listing you want and post your
rental properties too.
Zumper national rent report database is a very useful and handy tool that
comes with the software. You can instantly comb through over 1
million active listings across the United States with your smartphone
on the go.
Visit the website for more information about Zumper here.
19. Area Pulse
Area Pulse software is an existing client data-driven software that makes
sure all your existing clients are getting the data they need.
It does this by generating and sending highly detailed and professional-looking reports to your clients. This reduces the time to spend on prepping and sending spreadsheets one by one to your clients.
It also provides you with free up to date market information in your
area. Visit the website here for more
20.VRX Staging (Virtual Staging Software)
VRX Staging is your “virtual reality” that has become a living reality for all your virtual staging needs
The platform also offers a free consultation ahead of the staging to make
sure that their services meet your exact specifications and listing
21. Home Value Lead (Property Valuation Tool)
Home Value Leads Features
- Automated home value report.
- Lead follow up.
- Lead enhancement.
- Instant lead notification.
- Automated SMS notification.
- Optimized for mobile.
- Facebook Advertising. They can get your ad running on Facebook in no time.
With Homesnap software, you can search for s home from anywhere, partner with a knowledgable agent, explore real-time data, and be the first
to know about nee listings.
As an agent, you can obtain your MLS listing and communicate directly
with your clients about their favorite properties using the in-app
You can also claim your Google business profile. Through Homesnap Pro+
you’ll build trust with Google, manage your reviews, and boost your
Quaila (Real Estate Software for Settlement)
Looking to streamline the closing process for your team and make the process more accessible to your clients? Quaila is the right tool for you.
When it comes to real estate settlement, Quaila is the best software for that.
Their cloud-based title, escrow, and closing platform empowers your team to deliver a best-in-class closing experience that meets the industry’s
most stringent security requirements.
This is one very robust secure cloud-based real estate closings and settlement software we ever come across.
Rently (Self-Showing Real Estate Software)
Rently can save you lots of times and hassles associated with arranging a
view and showings.
Rently is real estate agent software that enables showings of rental
properties minus agents. It also makes finding a new home for rent or lease near you very easy.
Another great thing about this software is to bring you closer to the best
varieties of houses to choose from. With a tap away, you can find
the right home for you and view it without seeing an agent.
REIPro (Real Estate Deal Finding Software)
Unlike all other real estate software we have listed, REIPro is particularly
made for real estate investors.
Investor friendly features found in REIPro are:
- Real estate CRM.
- Lead generation.
- MLS Comps.
- Direct mailing.
- Deal Analyzer.
- Integration with Google, Carrots websites, etc.
- Workflow system.
- And quick lookup.
Check out the website below:
HouseCanary (Property Valuation Software)
House Canary is a residential real estate valuation software. With
90% US. market coverage, this software helps agents analyze housing
cycles, demographic mixe and variables, niche down your narrow target
markets, and help grow your business.
Asset due diligence is a powerful tool that helps you with avoiding
a scam. Visit the website below for more information:
Dotloop (Real Estate
Transaction Management Software)
Dotloop is an online real estate signatory and transaction management
The software helps users to collaborate during every stage of a transaction using its form creation, e-signature, and storage features.
For more information visit the website below:
Videolicious (Video Editing Software)
With Videolicuous, you can add logo, watermarks, and quickly transform
bits of videos into one compelling presentation.
It is very handy when you’ve got a large home with multiple rooms to
cover on your presentation.
As at when writing this report, Videolicous has over 4million active
users worldwide who use Videolicious to empower and grow their real estate business every day.
Planoly is an Instagram scheduling and management software that helps agent optimise their online presence via visual scheduling and organizing.
It recently became an official Pinterest partner which means your social
media presence through visual scheduling will be amplified.
visit the website below for more.
Brokerkit is an agent recruiting and retention real estate software that helps you crank through calls, keep track of all follow-ups and do more.
It is, in fact, the best tracking system for recruiting real estate agents.
The software features a user-friendly interface that lets you view all of
your upcoming recruiting and referrals in one place.
It has easy integration to Google Suit with easy email automation.
They have just updated their software with a great new feature this December 2019 and you can read it up.
You can also check out Brokerkit main website below:
Chime Solution Suite is designed to help you nurture leads, get more leads, and improve agents and team overall productivity.
Top features include responsive CRM, intelligence IDX, and optimized marketing.
It is specifically made for agents, teams, and brokers.
There is a live chat and call free toll number on the website for quick inquiries.
30 Best Real Estate Software Review Conclusion
Now, this 30 best real estate software for investors and everyone listed here is not all that is out there. This article was taking me too much time to put together hence I am posting this list of best real estate software as a work in progress.
Therefore if you have an idea of any new real estate software technology that was not covered here and you have used it, please do share your thought on the comment section below.
I will also be updating this list as much as I can so you can be timely informed of a new update or new software invention that reaches my desk.
On the other hand, if you an inventor and you fill your new real estate software meets the list features above, please get in touch by commenting below. I will analyze it and review it and also add it to the list above.
Finally, this list of 30 best real estate software for investors and everyone are all top-performing software in its various unique ways. Rehab Valuator software and DealCheck, for example, are quite exceptional software and very hand handy just like any of those on the list.
I hope this article helps you understand more than you already know today and perhaps find one or two among the 30 best real estate software that suits your real estate business better.